We are looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for buy-side revenue generation, focusing on tier 2 advertisers in collaboration with media agencies. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, a team player, fast learner who has a proven track record as a seller who has built and grown relationships with agency contacts and brands. Candidates will possess a knowledge of the digital media landscape.
We are looking to expand our presence in France with the appointment of an Account Executive. Successful candidates need to be comfortable working in a fast pace environment.
What you’ll do
- Develop the French portfolio of advertisers by recruiting new clients,
- Collaborate with Agencies to understand their needs and help them activating IAS on new accounts.
- Develop relationships with Brands’ decisions makers: Media, Marketing, Communication, Data Managers/Directors…
- Develop a strategic plan for each client account consistent with the overall company vision.
- Work with internal departments such as Client Services, Account Management, Channel Partnerships & Sales, Product, Marketing and Sales Engineering to help support the growth and development of Integral’s suite of buy-side products.
What you’ll need
- Track record of consistently exceeding revenue targets and other performance related metrics
- Ideally 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated experience selling to agencies
- Proactive, driven, entrepreneurial and results focused individual who can accomplish goals and work well in a team-environment
- Strong interest in the media industry
- Knowledge of digital advertising including programmatic, video and mobile.
- Good Listener, capacity to adapt and advise
- Confident presenter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical analytical ability
- French native speaker level with fluency in English
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry to effectively influence consumers everywhere, on every device. We solve the most pressing problems for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimizing towards opportunities to consistently improve results, and analyzing digital’s impact on consumer actions. Built on data science and engineering, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in ten countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in Inc. 500, Crain’s Fast 50, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company.
To learn more about us, please visit www.integralads.com
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles.
To apply for this job please visit integralads.com.