Site Integral Ad Science
Are you someone who likes to have fun at work? Are you passionate about driving results and making an impact? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where no two days are the same? If so, we want to speak with you!
We’re looking for a Platform Client Services Manager for our Paris office. In this role, you’ll responsible for managing all clients and partners who fall into the media platform/publisher/sell side of the marketplace.
This will include managing the integrations, implementations and day-to-day relationships
across all strategic distribution and revenue partners. Platform CSMs are also responsible for
identifying and building custom processes, as well as conducting internal and external training
sessions, to help scale support and drive adoption of IAS partner solutions.
You’re a seasoned Client Services professional and skillful communicator with a deep
understanding of the digital media ecosystem.
What you’ll do:
- Manage day-to-day relationships with Platforms (like DSPs, DMPs, SSPs, etc.), Publishers, Ad Exchanges and Ad Networks
- Support and manage API/SDK and custom integrations with Platform/Publisher clients across all IAS products
- Review and evaluate partner/platform performance metrics across all direct Advertiser/Agency business and direct partner/platform business
- Prepare partner reports and presentations with insights derived from diagnostic reporting results and participate in presentations to senior level internal and external stakeholders
- Manage implementation and technical troubleshooting of new and existing client implementations across both internal teams and key client contacts
- Cultivate positive and effective relationships to help drive process efficiencies and increased adoption of IAS solutions
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering, Product and Business Development teams to identify and capitalize on new business and growth opportunities with existing clients
- Leverage problem solving and critical thinking skills to proactively identify and fix potential implementation and integration issues
- Act as a partner advisor by taking a consultative approach to strengthen and grow a platform partner’s position in the marketplace
What you’ll need:
- Relevant experience in a client-facing role at an online media company, digital agency/trading desk, sell-side partner in the digital media eco-system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, professional demeanor and experience leading conference calls and in-person presentations
- Comfortable working with large data sets to identify trends and other key insights
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced business environment
- B.S. or B.A. in business, technology or other related field
To apply for this job please visit integralads.com.